our client is a well-known company in Qatar is searching for a
service desk analyst
it is the richest country on the planet
the company provides managed it services, data centre services, cloud services and it security service, it has three tier iii certified data centres, known as m-vaults offering a guaranteed uptime of 99.98%, as well it has state-of-the-art data centre m-vault 2 is leed platinum certified where m-vault 3 is leed gold certified.
- ensure full availability of service desk telephone and email support during shift.
- provide telephone and email support for clients and users.
- pro-actively monitor support mailboxes and log in the system.
- be responsible for resolving or escalating customer reported incidents and service requests and log them in the service desk tool.
- create, document, and review work instructions to help deal with similar incidents and requests.
- support workplace services in providing desk side support to resolve users’ issues
- post-secondary education in it or related field
- current microsoft or cisco certifications backed with practical hands-on experience (mcitp, mcts, ccna and ccnp)
- experience with bes and blackberry support.
- at least 1-year support of cisco ipt systems.
- trouble shooting and problem analysis skills.
- experience with hp service manager is a plus.
- operational experience in maintaining complex it environments.
- excellent english written and verbal communication skills.
- interesting and dynamic job, sun, sea
- professional training and certification
- excellent professional development and growth possibilities
- motivating salary up to 3000 usd (net/month)and competitive benefits package (health insurance, sports etc.)*
- accommodation costs up to 1500 usd/net/month fully covered
- mobile costs up to 50 usd/month fullycovered
- travel costs at home – fullypaid –
- visa and ticket costs – fully paid
this is great job opportunity. please send us your cv and we will call you shortly.