The leading manufacturer of Turkmenistan offers profiled (drainage) geomembranes for export.
Dense waterproofing sheet made of high-density polyethylene with a special profile. The height of the protrusions (thorns) - up to 7.5 mm.
Depending on the requirements of the project, you can choose drainage membranes of the required density: 400gr/m2; 500gr/m2; 600gr/m2.
The sizes of the canvas in a roll are 1.80 x 20 m and 1.96 x 20 m.
Advantages of a waterproofing sheet:
Construction on difficult ground.
• Protection of the lower layers of the foundation and buried elements of buildings.
• The service life of waterproofing is 3 times longer due to the air gap created by the profiled membrane.
• All-the-year-round laying (flexibility on the timber is below -45 °С, and operation of geomembranes is possible in the temperature range from -70 to +1000 °С).
• Simple and quick installation is especially appreciated by large developers, which is why the drainage membrane has become popular.
• Savings on wages for workers, as work is halved. (It is enough to place the panels vertically, with overlapping edges, and fixing is performed only along the upper edge).
All the interested can contact us WhatsApp).