Seasonal visa for 6 months with mandatory employment
Requirements for candidates:
1. Age from 18 to 50 years (men, women, married couples).
3. The presence of a foreign passport, which is valid for at least another 2 years.
4. Good physical fitness, endurance, ability to withstand manual physical labor in the field under different weather conditions.
5. The absence of problems with the migration legislation of Britain and other countries, the absence of deportations from the EU countries.
6. No criminal record in country of residence/citizenship.
7. Absence of health problems: alcohol or drug addiction, viral diseases, etc.
Proficiency in English is not required, but will be a great advantage in the appointment!
* Work in the farm;
* Collection of apples, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries; flowers, hops; tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, cabbage, other;
* Work at the factory: on the packing line of fruits and vegetables;
* Field work (for men).
* Working shifts (per week): 40-60 working hours / 5-6 days (additional hours are available upon request).
- Rate per hour: £11.4
- Payment for additional hours: 12.5 £
- Approximate salary per month (min/max): 2200/3000 €;
- Weekly payroll (on Mondays).
* Accommodation: caravans available: £55 per week.
* Medical insurance for the period of stay: 30 £ (paid by the employee from the first salary).
Registration for participation in the program costs 250 £ To participate, you need:
- providing a photo of a foreign passport and residence permit.
- photo on a white background
- payment 125 £ (50% of the cost)
The farm makes a request for you to the migration service and they issue a document for inviting you to work.
You receive an invitation and pay the second part of £ 125 (50% of the cost)
You are applying for a visa.
After obtaining a visa - departure to the place of work.