Ribbed tube with a threaded connection consists of the following structural elements:
• steel tube with a cross section of 25x2 mm
• aluminum ribbing with a diameter of 46 mm
• two couplings with external thread 3/4 ", hermetically welded to the ends of tubes
Each below element provides the following:
• steel tube - mechanical strength
• aluminum ribbing - increase of heat exchange surface from 0.079 m2 to 1.158 m2 per running meter, increase of heat conductivity by 9 times.
• threaded connection - ease of installation
Thanks to the threads at the tube ends, it is possible to assemble the heat exchanger by means of simple tools and fittings (angles, couplings, adapters, american pumps, etc.), just like a construction set – successively adding tubes in order to obtain the required total power of the equipment.
The tubes can be used both at home and in the production of heat exchange equipment. They are ideal for installation of a floor heating system.
They are manufactured in lengths from 0.5 to 6 meters at the company's own facilities