Liquid Mineral growth up activator in different packaging capasity.
• Improves Cation Exchange Capacity due to natural agents.
• Chelates the cations and acts as a carrier.
• Increases the uptake of nutrients (e. g. potassium, calcium or phosphates) with the use of it and makes these nutrients more favorable for the root system.
• Decreases the trace element deficiency with the increasing of cation exchange capacity.
• Prevents cation fixation by carrying these cations.
• Provides higher yield and quality in both sandy and clay soils.
• Reinforces vegetative canopy.